Courtesy of KW Big Island.
Move right in to this furnished, top floor Royal Kailuan condo that enjoys ocean and mountain views and is a short distance from Kailua Village!
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a large loft, is on the third floor so it has the high vaulted ceilings, with windows at the top for good cross ventilation and lots of light. The loft contains additional storage cabinets, a standard bed and has a nice office space.
There are stunning mountain slope and ocean views from your private lanai or even while preparing your meals!
Enjoy the convenient interior stacked washer and dryer and the comfort of an air conditioned bedroom. The unit features stainless steel appliances, is in immaculate condition and shows pride of ownership.
You will be pleased that a Short-Term Vacation Rental (STVR) certificate from the County is in place and can be transferred to the new owner! The Royal Kailuan AOAO allows one rental per month or for multiple months.
The Royal Kailuan offers the following:
* Pool with bathroom and a showering area. There is a separate BBQ area with a covered table and lighting.
* Elevator access to third floor and only eight stairs to this unit.
* Community terrace with ocean and downtown Kailua-Kona views.
* Quiet complex of mostly residential units.
* One open air assigned parking space #43 and plenty of visitor parking.
* Onsite resident property manager.
The HOA monthly maintenance fee is extremely reasonable at $504.80 and includes: water, sewer, rubbish, exterior maintenance, pool, elevator, basic cable & landscaping and regularly scheduled pest control.
The Royal Kailuan is a perfect location close to the beach, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, and the Kailua pier.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Microwave Hood
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- 1 total bathroom
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Built in 1984 (maximum)
- Built in 1984 (minimum)
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $505
Heating & Cooling
- Other (remarks)
- Interior area: 603 square feet
- $678 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: HIENALOLI 6TH – PUAA 2ND
- Security Systems
- $3,182 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees