Courtesy of eXp Realty.
Large, corner 1.44 acre fairly level lot with nice views in Phase II of Puu Lani Ranch. You have a clear view of Mauna Kea and the surrounding lowlands, with distant ocean and Kohala views.
This property is at 2250′ elevation.
Puu Lani Ranch is a well-established, private gated community with a Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, Equestrian Center, 12 acres of green space, and riding trails. Puu Lani Ranch is known for its’ mild climate and its relatively close proximity to Kailua Kona, Waikoloa Village, Waimea, and Saddle Road to that leads to Hilo.
Low HOA fees include all amenities, roadways, gates, rubbish pick up, green waste pickup, and wood chipping several times per year. Utilities are underground which adds to the park like feeling of Puu Lani Ranch. https://www.puulaniranchhoa.com/
Private Water – Napuu Water, Inc – www.NapuuWater.com
1) Lot w permit: Ready to Build $415k
Building Plans & Rendering of Build – 3 bed, 3 bath, 2 car garage (Sq.Ft. Maj. = 2037 / Acc. = 1115)
Topo Survey of the property
HOA Design Committee submission fee been paid and approved for building plans
Arch study completed and clear
2) Lot w Build out: $1,275,000* not including appliances, countertops, landscaping, tile. These items will be additional to base price and will be the buyers choice of cost, quality and finish.
Includes all items listed above in #1 (Lot w permit)
Seller can finance build with pre approval* (see plans and rendering)
Included items for buyer to choose finish & colors:
Interior/exterior paint (association approval)
***Please have Buyer sign NDA attached in addenda for full Build out plans, files and inquiries. Serious inquiries only.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- 3 total bathrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 2022 (maximum)
- Built in 2022 (minimum)
- Single Family Home
- Single Level
- Total garage area: 576 square feet
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $231
- Interior area: 2,037 square feet
- $20 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: PUU LANI RANCH
- Elevation (low): 2,250 feet
- Land area: 62,726 square feet
- Other square footage: 1,115
- Structures?: Yes
- Ocean Horizon
- Gated Community
- $1,923 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees
- T1 and Higher