Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Island Properties – Kona.
82-958 AKA ALA ST is a fantastic opportunity for investors, extended families or buyers looking to subsidize their mortgage. This single family home offers three separate living areas, a main home and two studios behind the 2-car garage. Located off Napoopoo Road, the home provides easy access to town and is just minutes from Kealakekua Bay.
The home has an ideal layout with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths in the main area, and two separate studio suites off of the garage with two full bathrooms and excellent ocean views from the upper studio. The home also has a fully landscaped yard with an expansive back covered lanai and outdoor dining area with a peekaboo ocean view of Kealakekua Bay.
Some of the features include:
– Granite countertops in the kitchen and two bathrooms of the main home.
– Vaulted ceilings in the living room and expansive covered backyard lanai. (Great BBQ and gathering space).
– The two studio suites have separate entrances and living areas from the main home and offer a multitude of options for buyers.
– The home has an attached 2-car garage, large driveway and plenty of street parking available.
Long-term rental info:
– Main home rents for $2500 per month.
– Each studio rents for $1150 per month. (Studios will be vacant at the end of the month).
– Total Rent $4800 (rental rates have not increased since 2019).
Unique investment opportunity to own near Kealakekua Bay with 3bd/2bth and two separated studios with full baths. Easy access to Kailua-Kona with the bypass road.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Microwave Hood
- 4 total bathrooms
- 4 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 1989 (maximum)
- Built in 1989 (minimum)
- Single Family Home
- Interior area: 2,064 square feet
- $472 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: South Kona
- Subdivision: KEALAKEKUA RANCH SUBDIVISION
- Land area: 13,853 square feet
- $6,941 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Private Contractor